ARL EQUINOX 5000 In-situ XRD
X-Ray Diffraction and Scattering Facility
- Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific
- Model: ARL EQUINOX 5000
- Year: 2019
- Building: 310
- Room: 209
The Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ EQUINOX 5000 is a multi-purpose X-ray diffractometer designed specifically for high level research applications. The system utilizes a unique tall vertical goniometer in θ/θ or θ/2θ mode and the user has a large choice of features including higher resolution detectors and a large choice of X-ray sources. The free space in the sample compartment is very large and will accommodate practically any sample and any sample handling device including furnaces, auto samplers, and large assemblies.
- Uses parallel beam, Cu X-Ray tube.
- Diffraction data collection for in-situ XRD is available over a wide range of temperatures (Hot air blower: 25 to 750 °C, Anton Paar HTK 1200N oven: 25 to 1,200 °C).
- Investigation of phase transition and lattice parameters as a function of temperature.
- Curved Position Sensitive X-ray Detector, CPS 120 (Acquisition in real time over 120° 2Theta).